在英国看医生时需要知道的一些医院英语对话芽芽(2008/12/24 4:44:52) 点击:
66871 回复:
0 IP:
212.* * * P: I would like to have a check-up for a driving licence (swiming pass).
我要做驾驶查体(游泳查体)。
N: You need to have your eyes, ears and blood pressure checkd. You need to have a fluoroscopy done.
你需要检查一下眼睛、耳朵和血压。你需要做透视检查。
P: The doctor needs my weight, pleas weigh me.
医生要我的体重,请给我量一下。
N: Please bring a photograph of yourself, we have to affix a stamp on the corner of it.
请带一张你的照片来,我们要在它的角上盖个印儿。
P: The doctor suggested I have a series of gastro-intestinal tests made. What shall I do?
医生建议我做个胃肠造影。我该怎样做呢?
N: I'll make an appointment for you at once. Come next Friday morning at 8 o'clock. Please don't eat or drink any thing after midnight.
我现在就给你约定。下星期五早晨8点钟来。到后半夜就不要再吃东西或喝水了。
P: Not even water?
水也不行吗?
N: A sip of water is all right.
小口水还是可以的。
P: Where can I get the certificate stamped?
我这证明在哪儿盖章呢?
N: Right here. I'11 do it for you.
就在这儿。我来给你盖。
P: If it is an emergency case, we can come at any time, can't we? Or should we phone first?
如果病情危重,我们随时都可以来,是吗?还要先打个电话不?
N: If you have the time better notify us befor you come.
假如有时间,最好来之前打个电话。
Have you had your lungs x-raged this year?
这一年内你照过胸部X线片吗?
P: When can I get the result?
我什么时候能知道检查结果?
N: Right away.
马上就可以。
In two days.
两天以后。
Next Monday.
下星期一。
P: May I ask our interpreter to phone for the result?
可以请我们翻译打电话问结果吗?
N: Yes you may. You can have all the results next Monday when you come to see the doctor.
是的,可以。 你下星期一看病的时候,所有的结果都会出来的。
P: The paper for the driving licence need my height.
驾驶执照上要有我的身高。
N: DO you know your height in centimeters?
你知道你身高多少厘米吗。
P: No I don't know.I measure five feet eleven inches.
不知道,我的身高是5英尺11英寸。
N: OK! I'11 calculate it for you. That's one hundred and seventy-seven point five centimeters.
好,我替你算算。这就是 177.5厘米。
lf the patient is too weak, we can do home visit. Our doctor and nurse can go to the patient's home by our ambulance. In case the patient needs to be hospitalized, we shall bring him(her) back.
假如病人太弱,我们可以出诊。我们的医生和护土可以乘我们的救护车到病人家去。假如病人需要住院,我们就把他(她)带回医院来。
I'11 take some blood from your arm. Please take off your coat and roll up your sleeve.
我要从你的手臂上取点血。请脱掉上衣,卷起袖子。
I'11 take some blood from your ear. Please take off your ear ring.
我要从你的耳朵上取点血。请摘下你的耳环。
Your veins don't stand out very clearly. I'11 try to do it care.Be patient.Please clench your fist.
你的静脉不明显,我需要仔细找找。请耐心些。请你握拳。
Pleas open your hand. Press it with this bit of cotton wool for a while.
请张开手,用这块棉花压一会儿。
I'll do a skin test first to see if you have any sensitivity.
我要先给你做个皮肤试验看看你有无过敏现象。
Since you are sensitive to the anti-tetanus serum, we will have to give it to youin fonr doses, at an interval of twenty minutes.
由于你对破伤风抗毒素过敏,我们要分四次注射,每次相隔20分钟。
P: How often should I have the injection?
这针多久注射一次?
N: Once a day(twice a day).
每天一次(每天两次)。
P: Where do you give it?
在哪个部位注射呢?
N: In the buttocks(in the arm).
在臀部(在手臂上)。
P: I discovered a lump on my buttock yesterday. What shall I do?
我昨天发现我的臀部有个硬块。该怎么办呢?
N: Let me have a look.Better put hot towels on it. Two times a day for fifteen minutes, If It doesn't get better, we'11 try ghysiotherapy.
让我看一下。最好用热手巾敷。一天敷两次,每次15分钟。假若不见好,我们可以做做理疗。
Patient: How do I take these medicines?
我怎样服这些药呢?
Pharmacist: One tablet, threetimes a day.
一天三次,一次一片。
Two tablets, four times a day.
一天四次,一次两片。
two tablets at night.
晚上服两片。
Take one tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain, but not more than once every four hours.
假如你觉着疼就吃一片止痛片,但每次必须间隔四个小时。
One line (half line) three times a day. Shake it well before taking it.
每天三次,每次一(半)格。服前先摇匀。
Please put it under your togue, don't swallow it.
把药放在舌头底下,不要往下咽。
Please suck It.
请含服。
Please dissolve the pill in water before taking it.
服前请将药丸放在水中溶化。
One teaspoon three times a day.
每天三次,每次一茶匙。
P: How do I use this suppsitory?
我怎样用这栓剂?
Ph: Inset one into your anus (vagina) every night.
每晚塞一个在肛门(阴道)内。
P: Is this for internal use too?
这也是内服药吗?
Ph: This is for gargling only.
这是含漱剂。
This will loosen your stools. Please squeeze it into your anus every night.
这是通大便的。请每晚在肛门里挤一些。
This is a special adhesive for easing the pain. Apply it to the painful area and change it every two day.
这是专为止痛用的药膏。贴在痛处,两天换一次。
Apply some of the ointment, and rub it into the skin.
涂一些这种药膏并揉进皮肤里去。
Paint this lotion to the itching spot with this small blush (cotton swab).
用小刷子(棉花棍)把洗剂涂在痒处。
Please dissolve the tablet(powder) in hot water. Soak your hand(foot) in it for twenty minutes twice a day.
请将这药片(药粉)溶化在热水里。将你的手(脚)泡在里面,每日两次,每次20分钟。
P: How do I use these eye-drops and ointment?
我怎样使用这些眼药水和眼药膏呢?
Ph: Put the eye-drops into your right eye 4-6 tims a day, each time one to two deops. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night