用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【英伦生活】→ 主题:[分享] 英国路考秘籍, 一次通过路考的经验

字体:    回复
[分享] 英国路考秘籍, 一次通过路考的经验
wtw(2007/6/3 22:06:36)  点击:59740  回复:3  IP:61.* * *
英国路考是世界上最难的考试之一,为什么?看一下英国的路况就知道了,英国的大街小巷是出奇的窄,而且几乎没有一条路是直的,车多速度快,转盘道也多,不客气点儿说如果可以在英国通过路考,你就可以在世界任何地方开车了。

英国的路考分别要通过笔试和路试,才能拿到正式的英国驾照。下面分别介绍一下。

简略介绍一下笔试的程序,内容请参考下面的网站:
1 在考笔试之前,要先领取英国的准驾照(Provisional Driving License),可以到当地的驾驶中心或邮局领取表格,表格需一名推荐人签字,需要准备护照,一张推荐人签字过的两寸照片,及现金去办理申请手续。
2 预定考试日期和时间,可以通过电话或网络预定。
3 准备考试资料:购买英国考试中心的指定教材(一本基本技巧和一本自测练习题,最好是最新版本)和一张训练路感的碟子(Hazard Perception Practice)。

请参考英国政府的相关网站:
http://www.dvla.gov.uk/drivers.aspx
http://www.direct.gov.uk/Motoring/fs/en

笔试通过后,你需要在两年内通过路试。大部分人都会对路试叫苦不迭,因为通过路试很难,大多要经过两三次以上才能通过,有人考了几年还没能通过。我很幸运,一次性通过了考试。
.1.  回复:[分享] 英国路考秘籍, 一次通过路考的经验
wtw(2007/6/3 22:07:04)  IP:61.* * *
下面介绍一下如何准备路试及我的经验:

1. 找个可靠的驾校,如AA, BMS等,并找个有5年执教经验的教练,或找个有3年以上驾龄的熟人朋友陪你练车。有经验的教练更清楚考试的路线及考点。

2. 可根据你的业余时间和驾驶经验制定一个练车时间表,15-40小时不等,每周至少练两次车,尽量定在白天,并和你的教练沟通你的时间表。

3. 个人认为好记性不如烂笔头,如果有条件的可以自制一个表格,记录你当天所犯的错误及教练的指导和方法,可以随时复习,效果更是事半功倍。附表格一张作为参考。

Driving Skills Progress Self-Check Table

Date Driving Skills Pass √ Fail × Reason and Results
for Failure Skills Correction Note
17/01/07 Reverse Park × Back wheel hit the curb, steering too slow Steering fast while maintain car slow Divide this skills and master it

4 掌握驾驶技术的分解动作,增加路面和驾驶的经验,注意考试重点。无论教练说什么都不要敏感,更不要认为教练在说你这个人如何,而是专注于改正失误和积累路面驾驶经验。

.2.  回复:[分享] 英国路考秘籍, 一次通过路考的经验
wtw(2007/6/3 22:07:28)  IP:61.* * *
再来介绍一下路考程序:

1. 视力测试:考官会把你带到20米远的地方,然后让你读车牌,这标志着考试的开始。
2. 测试你对汽车安全及操作方面的问题,即Show me/tell me questions(见下面例题)。
3. 45分钟的驾驶考试(考试内容重点附后)。

汽车安全检查题目(Show me and Tell me questions and answers)

1 Show me how you would check the parking brake for excessive wear?
Demonstrate by applying parking brake (with foot on footbrake ) that when it is fully applied it secures itself and is not at the end of the working travel.

2 Show me how you would check that the headlights and tail lights are working?
Operate the relevant switch and walk round the car observing the correct function of the lights.
PS: Do not walk into the road, stay on kerb side. Check before, during and after a long journey. Headlamp range adjustment at both dipped and full beam. User manual.

3 Show me how you would check that the direction indications are working?
Turn on hazard lights and walk around the car keeping to the pavement side. If required do each side individually using indications.

4 Show me how you would check that the horn is working?
Show where the horn is and that you would press it. Only press if asked to do so.

5 Show me /explain how you would check that the power steering is working before starting a journey?
Gentle pressure on the steering wheel, maintained while the engine is started, should result in a slight bit noticeable movement as the system begins to operate. If the steering becomes heavy the system may not be working properly.

6 Tell me how you would check the tyres to ensure that they have sufficient tread depth and that their general condition is safe to use on the road.
No cuts and bulges. 1.6mm of tread depth across the central three quarters of the breadth of the tyre and around the entire outer circumference.

7 Tell me how you would check that the brake lights are working on this car.
At night operate brake pedal, make use of reflections in windows, garage doors etc. or ask someone to help.

8 Open the bonnet, identify where you would check the engine oil level and tell me how you would check that the engine has sufficient oil.
Identify dipstick/oil level indicator, describe check of oil level against the min/max marker. User manual.

9 Identify where the windscreen washer reservoir is and tell me how you would check the windscreen washer level.
Open the bonnet and point to the washer reservoir. Explain that if it looks as if it is getting empty then fill it. User manual.

10 Open the bonnet, identify where you would check the engine coolant level and tell me how you would check that the engine has the correct level.
Open bonnet and show the level of the header tank and describe how to top up to correct level when cold. May be slightly high if engine still warm. User manual.

11 Open the bonnet, identify where the brake fluid reservoir is and tell me how you would you check that you have a safe level of hydraulic brake fluid.
Open the bonnet and show the level against high/low markings.

12 Tell me how you would check that the brakes are working before starting a journey.
Brakes should not feel spongy or slack. Brakes should be tested as you set off. Vehicle should not pull to one side.

13 Tell me where you would find the information for the recommended tyre pressure for this car and how tyre pressure should be checked. Manufacture’s guide.
Use a reliable pressure gauge, check and adjust pressures when tyres are cold. Don’t forget the spare and remember to refit valve caps.
.3.  回复:[分享] 英国路考秘籍, 一次通过路考的经验
wtw(2007/6/3 22:07:52)  IP:61.* * *
路考的重要考点

Cockpit drill
Doors, seat, steering, seatbelt, mirrors, handbrake on, gears in neutral.

Control
Safe and controlled use of accelerator, clutch, gears, footbrake, handbrake and steering.
Make proper use of accelerator and clutch to make a smooth start.
Change gear in good time but not too soon before a hazard.
Do not allow the vehicle to coast by running on in neutral or with the clutch depressed.
Use the footbrake smoothly and progressively.
Brake in plenty of time for any hazard.
Avoid harsh steering or steering too early or too late as it may cause you hit the kerb or swing out towards another road user.

Move off
Demonstrate ability to move off smoothly and safely on the level, on a gradient and at an angle taking the correct precautionary observation.

Use of mirrors—rear observation
Must always check carefully before signaling, changing direction or changing speed.
Use MSM routine effectively.

Signals
Decide if signal is necessary
Always signal in good time and ensure that the signal has been cancelled after the manoeuvre has been completed.

Turn in the road
low speed control, observation skills, consideration of other road users.

Reverse exercises
Ability of control the vehicle and take good effective all round observation throughout the manoeuvre and show consideration to other road users.

Clearance to obstructions
Allow plenty of room to pass stationary vehicles, obstructions and be prepared to slow down or stop.

Response to signs/signals
Understand and react to all traffic signs and road markings.

Use of speed
Make sure that you can stop safely, well within the distance you can see to be clear.

Following distance
Always keep a safe distance between yourself and other vehicles. When you stop in traffic queues leave sufficient space to pull out if the vehicle in front has problems.

Maintain progress
You should approach all hazards at a safe, controlled speed, without being over cautions or interfering with the progress of other traffic.

Junctions (including Roundabout)
You should be able to judge the correct speed of approach so that you can enter a junction safely and stop if necessary.
Position your vehicle correctly.
Use the correct lane.
Avoid cutting the corner when turning right. If turning left, keep over to the left and do not swing out.
Must take effective observation before moving into a junction and make sure it is safe before proceeding and watch out cyclists and motorcyclists coming up on your left and pedestrians who are crossing.

Judgment
Allow enough room when you are overtaking another vehicle. Do not cut in too quickly after overtaking.
Take care when the width of the road is restricted or when the road narrows. If there is an obstruction on your side or not enough room for two vehicles to pass safely, be prepared to wait and let the approaching vehicles through.
When you turn right across the path of an approaching vehicle, make sure you can do so safely.
Other vehicles should not have to stop, slow down or swerve to allow you to complete you turn.

Position/Normal stops
You should know how and where to stop without causing danger to other road users.

Awareness/planning  
Anticipate road and traffic conditions, and act in good tome, rather than reacting to them at the last moment.

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共3回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【英伦生活】→ 回复:[分享] 英国路考秘籍, 一次通过路考的经验
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找