用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【新闻资讯】→ 主题:【中英文】如果有来生

字体:    回复
【中英文】如果有来生
palm21(2018/8/10 14:19:08)  点击:38983  回复:0  IP:220.* * *
If I had my life to live over...I would have talked less and listened more.

如果有来生,我会少说,多听

I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was strained and the sofa faded.

我会请朋友来家吃饭,即便地毯脏了,沙发褪色了。

I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth.

我会抽时间听祖父絮叨他的青年时代

I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.

我不会因为刚刚把头发梳理定型而要求在夏天关上车窗。

I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storage.

我会点燃那支雕成玫瑰状的蜡烛,而不让它在尘封中熔化。

I would have sat on the lawn with my children and not worried about grass stains.

我会与孩子们坐在草地上,不去担心草地上的污渍。

I would have cried and laughed less while watching television - and more while watching life.

我会把泪水和笑声更多地留给观察人生,而不是观看电视。

I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding patter if I were not there for the day.

如果生病了,我会卧床休息,而不是自认没有我,地球就不转了。

I would never have bought anything just because it was practical, would not show soil or was guaranteed to last a life time.

我不会买那些仅仅是实用,或者不显脏,或者保证能用一生的东西。

There would have been more "I love yous" ... more "I’m sorrys"... but mostly, given another shots at life, I would seize every minute... look at it and really see it...live it...and never give it back.

我会更多地说“我爱你”……“对不起”……然而,最重要的是,如果有来生,会抓住每一秒……看人生,读人生……体验人生……再也不放手。
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【新闻资讯】→ 回复:【中英文】如果有来生
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找